MEMS Design (2)
MEMS Design (2)
As part of the MEMS Design group, the candidate will play a key role in development and commercialization of MEMS devices for consumer electronics. The candidate will lead a team of MEMS design engineers responsible for design, layout, and simulation of MEMS devices, as well as supporting packaging, test, characterization, and failure analysis activities. The position requires a strong track record in ramping up MEMS devices to high-volume production, and experience with MEMS design, layout, simulation, fabrication, and characterization. Solid understanding of inertial sensors, hands-on characterization skills, and excellent communication and leadership skills are highly desirable.
- Leading design, optimization, simulation, and analysis of new MEMS devices
- Supporting package design and FEA activities
- Working with internal and external fabrication resources on manufacturability, and process modeling and improvement
- Supporting test, characterization, and debugging of new designs
- Generating new IP and expanding MEMS IP portfolio
- Track record in commercialization, ramp-up and high-volume production of MEMS inertial sensors
- Experience in leading a multi-disciplinary team of MEMS design engineers
- Solid background in MEMS design, simulation, finite element analysis, layout, and package design; preferably on inertial sensors
- Good understanding of MEMS sensor interface electronics and MEMS fabrication
- Solid leadership skills
- Education: MS or higher. Ph.D. preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience in the MEMS field, preferably in a high-volume production environment